The 1:1 video meeting function will be available for this event. Should you be interested in this opportunity, please select in the agenda the dedicated slots.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Step 1: Browse the list of participants (the list of all registered attendees) or check the Marketplace. Via this tab, all participants have the option to post a request or a more targeted networking opportunity.
- Step 2: Use filters to find participants whose interests match yours.
- Step 3: Send meeting requests to the people you wish to meet. To increase the chance of acceptance, make sure you add a short comment with the reason why you are interested in a meeting.
- Step 4: Pick a timeslot for your meeting.
Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipient in order to be scheduled.
- Step 5: The date and time of a meeting should be scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request, according to the mutual availability of all parties.
- Step 6: Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse, where applicable. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
2. What if some participants can’t be booked?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green ‘available’ icon. If you are unable to book a meeting with an available participant, check the following:
- You may not have completed the registration steps. Please make yourself available (green button) for 1:1 networking sessions via My Agenda/Event Agenda.
- You may have already booked another meeting for the same time. You cannot schedule overlapping networking sessions.
Managing your 1:1 meeting agenda
1. How do I manage meetings?
You will be notified by email when you receive a meeting request, or if another participant has accepted your request for a 1:1 digital meeting. You will also receive notifications regarding last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations). You can view the date/time of your meetings via the Meetings tab at any time. Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or declining.
2. How do I join a scheduled meeting?
Double-check the latest version of your meeting schedule by logging onto your profile. Due to last-minute changes, your meeting agenda might change slightly.
On the day of your scheduled meeting, it is advised that you log onto the event platform at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start. Go directly to the Meetings tab in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the green ‘start meeting’ button to join the 1:1 meeting video call.
- There is a timer on the screen during each meeting. Please ensure you respect the meeting time. This will allow you and your meeting partner to stay on schedule for subsequent meetings.
- Respect the other participants’ time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you are unable to attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.